The PACER Case Locator (PCL) is a national index for district, bankruptcy, and appellate courts. The PCL serves as a search tool for PACER, and you may conduct nationwide searches to determine whether or not a party is involved in federal litigation. Each night, subsets of data are collected from the courts and transferred to the PCL.
PACER Case Locator Features
- Use as a one-stop location to search all courts (appellate, bankruptcy, district) for cases.
- Save links to your preferred cases using the Saved Cases feature.
- Save your frequent searches using the Saved Searches feature.
- Customize a simple search to include advanced search features such as region and date range.
- Set your preferred landing page to customize your experience.
Persons desiring to use this service must first register with the PACER Service Center at 1-800-676-6856.