The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York, is pleased to announce the roll out of the CHAP Public Mobile Calendar App (CHAPMobile). This free calendar application can be downloaded to iOS and Android devices. Features include:
- Hearing Calendar: Displays hearing data organized by judge. Searchable by debtor name and case number.
- 341 Calendar: Displays all scheduled §341 First Meetings by Trustee. Searchable by debtor name, case number and attorney.
- Attorney Search: Search an attorney name to view his/her cases scheduled on the hearing calendar.
- My List: Create an attorney “favorites” list to quickly view his/her cases scheduled on the hearing calendars.
- Locations: Displays court office address, contact information and website.
- Settings: Each user can set his/her preferences at any time and view app information for the “Last Updated” date and time.
Click Here to view video introduction to CHAPmobile Calendar Application