Filing Fee: $335.00 Payable By : Attorneys may pay by check; money order; certified bank check; cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover). Personal and Third Party Checks cannot be accepted. Pro-se debtors must make all payments in cash (exact amount) or money order made payable to “CLERK, U.S. BANKRUPTCY COURT.” Do NOT send cash through the mail.
DOCUMENTS MUST BE FILED WITHIN 14 CALENDAR DAYS OF FILING THE PETITION UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED. YOUR CASE MAY BE DISMISSED IF YOU DO NOT FILE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ON TIME.
Requirement : Original plus 1 copy of all documents submitted.
Download All Chapter 7 (Non-Individual)Forms :
Documents Due at Time of Filing of Bankruptcy Petition :
- Voluntary Petition for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy (Signed)
- Statement Pursuant to Local Rule 1073-2(b)
- List of Creditors (Certified by Attorney or Debtor, if Pro-se) – Typed [Name and Address ONLY] LBR 1007-1(a)
- Creditor Matrix Pursuant to Local Bankruptcy Rule 1007-3
Documents Due Within 14 Days :
- Declaration Under Penalty of Perjury for Non-Individual Debtors
- Schedule A/B: Assets - Real and Personal Property
- Schedule D: Creditors Who Have Claims Secured By Property
- Schedule E/F: Creditors Who Have Unsecured Claims
- Schedule G: Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases
- Schedule H: Co-debtors
- Summary of Assets and Liabilities for Non-Individuals
- Statement of Financial Affairs for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy
You May Also Need to File :
If you are a partnership or corporation :
- Partnership Statement Pursuant to Local Bankruptcy Rule 1074-1(b)
- Corporate Resolution Pursuant to Local Bankruptcy Rule 1074-1(a)
- Corporate Ownership Statement Pursuant to Federal Bankruptcy Rule 1007(a)(1)
- Corporate Disclosure Statement Pursuant to Local Bankruptcy Rule 1073-3
If you are represented by an attorney :
- Disclosure of Compensation of Attorney for Debtor. 11 U.S.C. § 329 and Fed.R.Bankr.P. 2016(b)
- Pre-petition Statement Pursuant to Fed.R.Bankr.P. 2017-1 (Due Within 14 Days)
Please Note :
The Court may schedule a hearing to potentially dismiss the debtor’s case if the item(s) above are filed late.
If your case is dismissed, you may not receive the protection of the automatic stay if you file additional cases within one year.
Non-individual debtors must be represented by an attorney.
NOTE : This checklist should be used as an information source and not as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice.